-
March 8th, 2005, 06:01 PM
#1
Inactive Member
do any of you really like these?
I have only the one that came with the Marisol collection, and I'm thinking of returning it when I go to AGPC. It's very hard to get around the doll, and are you supposed to put it up underneath say a doll dress or over top.
I had a cheaper version from another store that I took back because I thought it looked to small, but now that I have this one, it's exactly the same size. Yes, the wood base is nicer, but the framework is the same and it costs 5 times as much.
Am I doing something wrong or are they just difficult to manage? I've pulled up the metal part from the base and all.
Opinions?
Laurie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks